Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Friday, July 6, 2007
7 Days!!!
I can't believe it! We only have 6 days until we're in Florida & 7 until we're in Haiti! After all this time we are finally going to meet our children. It was the end of January when we decided to adopt Samara. Hopefully she has been "patiently" waiting for us. I know Shakira is waiting for us & I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees us for the first time. I get teary eyed just thinking about it. I will probably cry the whole time that I'm there. I can't wait to hold Caleb in my arms. I know it's going to be very hard to leave at the end of the week. Please pray for all of us. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe it's finally here!!! I can't wait either.
SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you see my comment about the "manly" onesies on your blog? :o) See you soon!
Yep. And the wait will be worse once you've held them : ) Before I met mine, they were mine but they were just pictures. Now they have a personality and I've held them and fed them...
(That's why I'm paying $220 for ONE passport for one child so the whole family can go--hopefully-in Aug--three to meet them for the first time and three of us to see them for the second time).
Kathy from FL
Hi Kathy! Praying that you will all get to go in August. Hopefully the next time you visit after that you will get to bring them home.
i'll be praying for you as i know exactly what you're going through ~ we've been to haiti many, many times over the years & through all our adoptions, we've had to leave them behind as well & it's the hardest thing i've ever had to do, but then, in time, they do come home & it's so worth it to have the bond that you've built up while you were there ~ praying for/with you all!!
Thanks Lori! I appreciate it!
It really is hard to leave them once you have held them, but it is worth it to spend the time with them. We were lucky when we were there in February that Glory was too young to realize what was going on. Derek and I were the only ones who cried from our family that day!
Post a Comment