



I am so thankful for our second child. I know she's not the second in line age wise...she's actually the 3rd but she was the second child God chose to be a part of our family. She was 2 years old when we started the adoption process with her. The picture on the orphanage website just stopped me in my tracks. She looked just like Phoebe at 2...from the chin up anyway :o) She was also wearing a shirt that was just like Phoebe had at one time. I was hooked...I had to read her information. Are you kidding me? The same birthday as Phoebe except a year younger & she liked to do all the things that Phoebe liked to do.
Of course the true confirmation to us adopting her was when Randy picked her...not knowing that she was the one I had picked...and if you know us well enough...we don't always agree on things :o)
Sweet Samara...has a very tender & gentle spirit & gets her feelings hurt easily. She has adjusted well to being a part of our family. Her & Phoebe are true sisters. They either totally love each other...or not so much :o) Most of the time they get along really well & are very good for each other.
Samara has an amazing smile that can light up an entire room. I sometimes stare at her just so she'll start laughing & I can watch her smiling face & hear her sweet giggle. She loves to be loved on & is quite the snuggle bug...another trait shared by Phoebe :o)
4 comments:
i love her lips! she is such a sweet girl. mwen renmen ou, samara!
I love it, thanks for sharing your thoughts, mama! She's beautiful.
beautiful smile. she looks so well adjusted. there's a twinkle in her eye!
Samara is such a little beauty! I am thankful I got to spend time with all of your kids in Haiti. Maybe someday I will get to meet Miss Phoebe too!
Post a Comment