Thursday, February 21, 2008

Papa is on his way in May!!!

I bought Randy's airplane ticket last night so he can go to Haiti with the May mission trip. I am sooooooooooooo excited that he's going to visit our children. He has been to Haiti once last July so it's time for him to see them again. I know they will be so excited!

10 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

how awesome! I want to go on this trip as well!

Kathy Eden said...

Okay Brandy & Sarah...time for both of you to buy your tickets :o)

Sarah and Tim said...

kathy, I am waiting on my supervisors to let me know that it's ok, and I'm on!

livingpurereligion said...

Yeah! They will be so happy to see their papa!

CG said...

How cool! Are you going, too? Wish I could get my man in on that action. I am praying this will end up being a trip to bring them home and not just a visit.

Kathy Eden said...

Praying that you can go Sarah!
Cara 2...yes they will!
Cara 1...I will only be going if we get the call that they are ready to come home...I'm on "stand by." :o)

Brandy and Troy said...

PRAYING!!!! I have a travel buddy who would LOVE to go!!!

Praying that you will be going as well. I can't imagine being in Haiti with out my friend!!!

Kristina said...

That's great!

Gail said...

So exciting!! I'll tell Jody... he loves to see the mom's but having guy time is soooo much better!!!

Kathy Eden said...

I'm sure it is Gail! :o) Hopefully our friend Jared will be going too so that will be even more testosterone!