Friday, February 22, 2008

The most awesome call!


My friend Angela, pictured with Caleb, called me via Skype yesterday. She's in Haiti right now & she called so I could see Caleb crawl & trying to walk. It was so precious. I could see & hear them but they couldn't see or hear me so I "chatted" when I needed to say something. It was awesome just to watch him crawl, stand up, take a couple of steps, fall down, get back up, sit back down, crawl, play with computer cords, play with a cup, play with a puzzle piece. It really warmed my heart & it did Phoebe a world of good. She has been so sad lately because they are not home yet & she's not gotten to spend time with them like Randy & I have. After the phone call her whole countance changed. It was wonderful! Thanks again Angela! I love you! Give my "little man" much love from his mama & papa. Please give hugs to our girls too!

9 comments:

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Oh, what a fun time!!!

Hugs!
Colleen

Kathy Cassel said...

How precious!

tandtknox said...

What a precious gift. He has grown since December! It's wonderful news that your husband will be going in May. Blessings to you Kathy. I love getting all your {{hugs}}.

Brandy and Troy said...

What a blessing it is to have such awesome friends. You boy is precious. He is getting so big.

Sarah and Tim said...

AWE that is awesome!

Kristina said...

Oh I bet that was a great thing for Phoebe!!! Praise God for awesome friends!

CG said...

Wow, what a wonderful call! Already trying to walk? He's more spunky than I realized!

livingpurereligion said...

So glad that you got to *see* all of his progress! I'm also glad to hear that your hubby will get to see the kids in May. How exciting!

angela said...

i can't believe he's 'walking!' how wonderful!