I've been slow on the posting the past few days due to Super Bowl party preparations, sick child, sick me, storms, & internet being down for a day due to storms. Now would be a good time to compose a very profound post since it's nice & quiet but it's also 1:31am & I'm very tired so it's going to have to wait :o)
6 comments:
I am very glad that you are alive and well!!! Hope to see you soon!!! Love ya!!!!
I am so glad you are alive, Kathy. Although "that" didn't cross my mind, I admit when blog friends go without posting for a bit, I begin to wonder and pray all is okay. :)
Hugs!
Colleen
So glad you aren't dead.
:)
Me too :o)
we're thrilled to know you're still alive! do you happen to have an address where you can be located? i tried to email you but it came back to me.
so, while i know you're alive, i'm not sure where!!!
:)
You-You try resending it again. Our internet was down for over a day. I'm getting E mails now so maybe you sent it during the "down" time. :o)
Post a Comment