Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Wedding Day...
Phoebe was having a "pretend" wedding day today. I fixed her hair & did her makeup...note to self...I know now why I won't be fixing them on her "real" wedding day :o) Then I helped her into her wedding dress. She walked down the "aisle" with her daddy & then went through the "ceremony." We were then at the dance & she was dancing with her daddy which is what the video is about.
Kathy...don't remind me! :o) Lizzie...she gave me the "perfect" answer when I asked who she was marrying...she said, " I don't know...Jesus will tell me who to marry." (Makes a mamma proud!) Brandy...Thanks! I think so too!
6 comments:
What a busy and fun day at your house today, Kathy! So cute!
Blessings!
Colleen
Thanks Colleen! :o)
The real day will be here before you know it.
Soo.. is the lucky man invisabe or what?? :) Looks like fun!!
I love your new family picture.
This video is priceless. Randy is an awesome Daddy!!!!!
P.S. Thanks for all of your support!!!
Kathy...don't remind me! :o)
Lizzie...she gave me the "perfect" answer when I asked who she was marrying...she said, " I don't know...Jesus will tell me who to marry." (Makes a mamma proud!)
Brandy...Thanks! I think so too!
Post a Comment