Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Awww. He's a cutie. How old?
Hey, I added my picture so people will know it's me and not you commenting on your own blog.
Bon fet, Spendy!! -- oo can't wait to hold him again!!
Nice picture Kathy :o) Don't quote me on it but I think he just turned 3. He is such a sweetie pie!
sweet boy, bon fet! nou tout sonje'w anpil!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww. He's a cutie. How old?
Hey, I added my picture so people will know it's me and not you commenting on your own blog.
Bon fet, Spendy!! -- oo can't wait to hold him again!!
Nice picture Kathy :o) Don't quote me on it but I think he just turned 3. He is such a sweetie pie!
sweet boy, bon fet! nou tout sonje'
w anpil!
Post a Comment