Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow...




We haven't had much snow this winter so far...three or four times with an inch to 3 inches each time but that hasn't stopped Phoebe from enjoying it! I can't wait to see how the girls are going to respond to their first snow experience!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

We still have the remains of two forts in our yard. Fun times! :)

Sarah and Tim said...

We love snow!!! A few years ago when we had that huge snow over Christmas, we played so hard and forever in the fluff!

angela said...

it's snowing here right now. when do i go home?

Kathy Eden said...

Michelle...I was wondering if that was what those were the other day.
Sarah...I don't like "that" much snow. That was a lot of snow!!! Plus I was pouting because we couldn't get to our family for Christmas because of it.
You-You...how much are you getting? You don't miss snow when you're in Haiti? :o)

Angela said...

I think our kids are going to freeze their little butts off!!! :)

livingpurereligion said...

Uh... snow??? What's that:)

Wish we could come and play in the snow with Phoebe!

Love, Cara

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Come on up to Chicago anytime you want snow. It began falling on November and has not stopped...

I can't even imagine what the reaction will be like whne you have all your kids out building a snowman for the very first time! I pray those times come very soon for you, Kathy!

Blessings!
Colleen

Kristin said...

Katie is jealous - while I continue to enjoy our mid-70's weather she keeps seeing pictures of snow and she wants to be there instead! Funny thing is that when we lived in Virginia she was less than impressed with her first snows!