
I apologize for the blurriness of this picture but after 4 attempts to get a "PJ" picture this is what I got. Today was PJ day at Phoebe's preschool which meant they got to wear their PJ's & slippers to school as well as bring a stuffed something or the other that they sleep with along with them. They made hot chocolate but since Miss Picky doesn't like chocolate except for Oreos & brownies (hugh? yeah, I don't get it either!) the teacher made her a cup of hot tea from the tea bag I sent along. They made sugar cookies which is her favorite cookie...plain...no icing. Unlike me who would prefer to just eat a tub of icing as opposed to the cookie or cake :o)
16 comments:
I am all for the tub of icing, too, Kathy! What a fun day for Phoebe at school!
Blesings!
Colleen
Hi Colleen...if we're ever in Haiti at the same time I'll bring a tub of icing for us to share :o)
I love PJ Day! Wouldn't it be nice if this could be every day?
Gotta love Baby Bop!! :)
Cute PJ's Pheobe!!!!!
Ah... PJ Day, those were the days... :)
Uh... I hate to admit it, but my girls wear their PJs almost every day to school:) Most of the time, so do I! Of course, we are homeschooling and no one actually "sees" us... except for the Jehovah Witnesses that came to our door today:)
She looks so cute in her PJs! Baby Bop to hug and Elmo to keep her feet warm... what else could a little girl want!
When do we get a P J day???
How about next Thursday? Randy is leaving Wed. for a work conference & will return Friday. I was thinking of having a "sleep over" Wed. night for lady friends & their children if they want to bring them. The kids can terrorize one half of the house while the ladies can have a HGTV marathon :o)
That sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe I'll just get back in my PJs now and go eat some cookie dough...
You had to say cookie dough didn't you??? :o) I "adore" cookie dough! Especially chocolate chip or chocolate any flavor :o)
dang it!! i love cookie dough and i'm not supposed to eat it!!
i love pajama day too. i thought about having one at the o, but since they don't have specific pjs most of the time, it wouldn't really mean much. although belle did go through a phase where she wore these dora pajamas for clothes all the time. but she didn't know they were for sleeping!!
:)
No bake cookie dough You-You...it doesn't have any eggs in it :o)
I think you're right about the PJ day at the O. I saw a recent picture of Matu wearing the PJ's I brought Samara in December.
I like PJ days. and icing. the cream cheese kind.
oh cream cheese!! great call, cara!
and i know about the no bake, but do you think my mom is going to allow me to purchase that and eat it?!!
I'M LIVING AT HOME, FOLKS!!
:)
Cream cheese icing...especially home made...is awesome!!!
You-You...the next time your mom is gone for awhile, whip up a batch of the no bake cookie dough & consume before she comes home. It's real easy to make & I have several good recipes if want them :o)
Just call me cookie queen :o)
Post a Comment