Thursday, January 3, 2008

You tube help part 2...

Okay, I knew this would not be easy for me...just because I know how these things go with me but I went in with a positive attitude & an eagerness to do it...but it didn't help :o( I have spent more time than I would like to admit trying to make my first you tube video. I have no idea what the problem is. Every time I try to upload it says it's uploading to "be patient it may take several minutes." Well several minutes has gone into hours with no upload completion to show for it. If you have any suggestions...please feel free to share :o) Thanky!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

try checking one more time if your video is, now, in "My Videos". (in past experiences i would upload a video & it doesn't show up for a while, i upload its several more times and end up with 5 of the same video). -- sorry thats all i can come up with.

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Lizzie...I'll check again.