Monday, January 7, 2008

Please pray...7 more days!

I am urgently asking anyone who reads this post to please pray for my friends Tina & Ted who are in the process of adopting the cutest little boy named Spendy. When we were in Haiti in Dec. they had their DHS appointment but Spendy's birthmother decided at the last minute not to go & has until Jan. 14th to go & sign the papers or nothing else with the adoption can move forward. That means there are only 7 days left. Please pray that she will do what she needs to do. Please also pray that she will come to know the Lord. She was very closed to hearing about Jesus in December. Thanks so much for your prayers!

4 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

I hate to hear of this. I will be praying for this whole situation. I was there with Tina in Oct. She's a very neat person. Praying!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Sarah!!!

Brandy and Troy said...

Praying!!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Brandy!!!