Saturday, January 26, 2008

Phone call pictures...



These are the pictures that were taken at the orphanage today during our phone call with the children.

8 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Awwww. That is too cute. I haven't seen my twins since August and I'm sure at two years old they've changed a lot in that time.

Angela said...

Shak looks so cute!!!

cathy.troy said...

Great pictures Kathy-wasn't that an awesome experience! Did Phoebe get to talk? Love, Cathy

Elisabeth said...

i'll say it agian, praise god for Sandy!!

Kathy Eden said...

Kathy...it would be so great if you could get that set up at your orphanage.
Angela...I thought so too! Not sure what's going on with Samara...looks like she just woke up or something.
Cathy...it sure was! Phoebe talked at first to mostly Samara & a little to Shakira & then she ran off to play so she wasn't there for Caleb.
Lizzie...Praises to God, Sandy, & Don!

Elisabeth said...

Yep, Don's a keeper too! :)

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Awe! What wonderful photos to capture such a blessed moment! Your kids are just so, so beautiful!

Love,
Colleen

Kristina said...

I love the pic of Caleb on the phone! How cute is that???