Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Friday, January 25, 2008
January trip...
Here are the pictures of my children that Colleen & Shanley took on their January trip. Caleb looks like he has gained 5 pounds since I saw him in December :o)
Hi Tina! Sometimes I can't look at their pictures a lot because of the same reason & then other times I can "thoughtfully" look at them without falling apart. That's funny You-You! I think you may be right although when I was there in Dec. he just found something else to put in his mouth...like my cheek, his hat, Samara's toy, etc.
9 comments:
He looks like a sweet little butterball : )
That description fits him well! :o)
I love the pictures of the kids...makes me miss them!
i'm afraid if he ever takes his finger out of his mouth he may deflate!!
your kids are just perfect! thanks for sharing, kathy!
Hi Tina! Sometimes I can't look at their pictures a lot because of the same reason & then other times I can "thoughtfully" look at them without falling apart.
That's funny You-You! I think you may be right although when I was there in Dec. he just found something else to put in his mouth...like my cheek, his hat, Samara's toy, etc.
The girls look beautiful as always and Caleb is growing sooo fast!!! I love these pictures!!!! You are blessed with a beautiful family!!!!
How great to get so many pictures! Caleb is WAY bigger, no doubt.
You know, after looking at the pictures of Caleb, he really looks a lot like Phoebe. I had never noticed before today.
Sarah...I never noticed that before! Wow...three of the four look a like...that's a God thing!!!
Post a Comment