Monday, December 31, 2007

You tube help...

I want to try my hand at a you tube video but I know from past experience with me doing new "technical" kind of things that I usually end up doing it the very hard & time consuming way when there were easier ways to do it but I didn't know about them for one reason or another. So before I spend hours & hours trying to figure it out...I would appreciate any tips & pointers from people who have done you tube videos before. Thanky! :o)

3 comments:

Angela said...

Go to www.youtube.com and set up an account. It's free. Then in the top right hand corner, click Upload. You will have to give it a title, etc. Then scroll through your files and find the video on your computer and upload it into You Tube. When it is finished, they will give you a code in a box. Copy and paste that code into your blog and hit preview to make sure it is there. Then post it. Hope that works for ya.

Kathy Cassel said...

I managed to do it. If I can do it, you certainly can do it. I am techno stupid! I just saved all my Christmas pictures too small to get prints made of them without realizing it and it won't let me revert them to full size : (

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Angela...I appreciate it!
Kathy...I'll give it a try but I'm not promising anything :o)