Sunday, December 23, 2007

Our youngest...

We didn't know if we would ever have a baby boy & then God blessed us with this amazing little boy. Caleb turned 2 months old when we met him in July. He is now 7 months & it's wonderful to see how well he is growing. He is a very happy, smiley baby but his smiles seemed to be even bigger when he saw me...I may be imagining that but I don't think so :o) I didn't get a whole lot of one on one time with him this last trip but I cherished the time I did have with him. I did get some one on one for an hour or so in the middle of the night on both nights he stayed with me at the guest house. He laughed & cooed & played with his toys. He is a snuggler too & likes to be held every waking minute. He sits up well & is starting to crawl. I gave him banana baby food while I was there & he seemed to enjoy that. I can't wait until he is home with us!

No comments: