We waited 14 years of our married life before Phoebe came along. I had a couple of pictures of her included in the previous post of the day she came home but for some reason they "disappeared" when I posted the pictures. Needless to say we were filled with a joy & love that words can't fully describe. I could write a book on this child but since I don't have time to write a book right now & you probably don't have time to read one...I'll try to be as concise as possible.
She was a very laid back & happy baby. She was sleeping through the night at 8 weeks, & reached most of her phsyical & developemental milestones early. It was such a joy to watch her grow up...and then she turned 18 months. At 18 months she turned into "someone else's child." She came as close as you can to being demon possessed without being demon possessed. I'm not kidding either!!! Turns out it was "just the beginning" of her being independent & asserting herself!
She is very independent & strong willed but she is also very sensitive, caring, & discerning. Her faith at her young age amazes me in a wonderful way. I can't wait to see how God uses her in her life for His glory! She is our "shining star." Phoebe means shining & her middle name is Starr :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment