Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy 7 months Caleb!


Today my "little man" is 7 months old. He has grown so much since July! The nannies have totally "spoiled" him.

7 comments:

Angela said...

I love that little outfit on him. He is sitting up so good. What a cutie!!!

Lara said...

He is such a doll! I really enjoyed spending time with him Kathy!

Kathy Cassel said...

He's adorable!

Elisabeth said...

i love the hat!!

CG said...

He's precious. Such a cuddler! I know I added to the spoilin' by picking him up when he was crying for attention, but come on- who can resist that little bundle of sweet?

So sorry you got home that late! Hope you feel well soon!

Kathy Cassel said...

Wow. I just keep looking at that photo and thinking how cute that little face and outfit are!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks! I think he's a cutie too :o) He liked to "eat" his hat more than he liked to wear it.