Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
yep! those are the beautiful girls i know! what an incredible blessing they will be in your lives!
Thanks! They already are...just not as close as I would like them to be! Phoebe is "pretending" that they are already here.
Yep, I would say that Shakira is pretty happy with that dress! I love it! Thanks for sharing Kathy.
You do have happy kids! :)
lOVE THE DRESSES!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yep! those are the beautiful girls i know! what an incredible blessing they will be in your lives!
Thanks! They already are...just not as close as I would like them to be! Phoebe is "pretending" that they are already here.
Yep, I would say that Shakira is pretty happy with that dress! I love it! Thanks for sharing Kathy.
You do have happy kids! :)
lOVE THE DRESSES!
Post a Comment