Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
TOGETHER...
I finally have pictures of Samara & Shakira together!!! I've been told that Shakira really liked her dress & the sound that her shoes made on concrete. Samara has a shoe fettish & really looked her shoes over.
they were both a little scared of the dogs at first but after the excitement died down and everyone went home, they both took the dogs in their arms with smiles!
Wow...I didn't even think about them being scared of the dogs...I forgot about Haitians not "seeing" animals like we do. I'm glad they are ok with the dogs now!
4 comments:
I LOVED the pictures of them together in their new dresses. They must have felt like a princess!!
I think Shakira did...not sure about Samara. She seemed more interested in the stuffed dog she was holding.
they were both a little scared of the dogs at first but after the excitement died down and everyone went home, they both took the dogs in their arms with smiles!
Wow...I didn't even think about them being scared of the dogs...I forgot about Haitians not "seeing" animals like we do. I'm glad they are ok with the dogs now!
Post a Comment