
I know I just posted this picture 5 days ago but I have a funny story to tell you. Sunday night after Phoebe went to bed I took down the picture frame in the living room that has a matte with 5 spots for pictures. I took the very old pictures out of it (one was a picture from 1979) & replaced it with 2 pictures of Samara & 3 of Shakira. I figured that we needed to have some pictures of them up on the wall since we have a "photo gallery" of Phoebe in the hall way. Phoebe woke up yesterday morning & looked at the pictures & said, "Hey, Mommy, Look at the pictures of Samara, Shakira, & me!" I said, "Yes, look at the them but they are just pictures of Samara & Shakira. There aren't any pictures in that frame of you." She just gave me a puzzled look & pointed to this picture & said, "There...there I am!" I laughed & said, "That's not you. That's Samara." She just gave me this look like "Are you sure?" & then she said, "Oh, it looks like me."
3 comments:
How sweet is that. They do look alike. Samara looks like a little Phoebe.
I thought it was great. She does doesn't she? I wonder what she thought when she saw the pictures of Phoebe. You You said the nannies were excited to see that they look like.
I love how God does that! You can tell both of them they were hand picked by God! :)
Post a Comment