

I'm having a hard time containing my excitment about my newest picture "shipment." I just got 102 pictures of the girls from one of my friends that just returned from Haiti. And I'm sure my other 2 friends took pictures as well so I will be "bombarding" you with pictures for awhile...and then hopefully it'll be July & I'll have ones with Randy & I in them...yeah!!! I thought these pictures would be bigger but for some reason they came up "small". I'll try to figure out what the deal is later.
7 comments:
I love seeing them. Thanks Kathy! Hugs, gretchen
You're quite welcome! Will I be seeing you on my July 14th trip by any chance?
I think Gretchen posts as Lizzie so I am assuming that you will see her. I think her daughter's name is Lizzie. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
As far as the pictures...when you attach them...on the far right it will give you the option of small, medium, or large. It was probably automatically set to small but you can change it.
I love these pictures and I can't wait to see more. I am so excited for you!!!
Hi Angela...Lizzie usually posts under Lizzie. Gretchen has been known to post under Lizzie & Gretchen but idenities herself so you know it's her as in the top of this post.
I tried that but it didn't work. I think I figured it out but am going to do a "test" post to see. Thanks for all of your help!
This is really Lizzie. Ok so it has been known (twice)that my mon posts under Lizzie but she will tell you if it is her. And yes gretchen is my mom for those of you who did not already know. But Kathy and i might see each other in haiti considering we will be there for 3 days at the same time if that is what you are ask angela. (the clinic will be over then & i can enjoy the lil' haitian bebes!),
ANYWAY i love those pictures; soooo cute!
I'm so glad you'll be there at least for "a little bit" while I'm there!
Thanks for clearing up the confusion. :)
Post a Comment