Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Monday, April 23, 2007
How many will fit?
I'm just wondering how Samara & Shakira are going to fit in that chair with their Daddy & sister. I have a feeling they will figure out a way!
Oh Kathy, you obviously have not been on a plane to Haiti yet. You are in for a funny spectical. Haitian climb all over each other and somehow make room where there is none. Your girls will do just fine finding space in that chair with dad and sis! LOL Haitian style of course!
6 comments:
Too cute!
Thats so sweet!
Thanks! It'll be cuter & sweeter when there are 2 more in there...I can't wait!
it will be great! (that is if you can get shaki to lay down!!) she is the happiest, most excitable girl in the whole world!
Thanks you-you for warning me that now I have 2 very "excitable" girls. Phoebe is only calm when she's asleep & some times not then either!
Oh Kathy, you obviously have not been on a plane to Haiti yet. You are in for a funny spectical. Haitian climb all over each other and somehow make room where there is none. Your girls will do just fine finding space in that chair with dad and sis! LOL Haitian style of course!
Post a Comment