Thursday, April 5, 2007

99 bottles...

Today is day 99 & I have "that" song stuck in my head...99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around...so I'm tailoring it to fit my needs...99 days on the calendar, 99 days, tear a page off the calendar, throw it in the trash...No, I have not been drinking...just missing my girls!
Since staring at the calendar isn't going to make July come any faster I've decided to focus on today which happens to be Maundy Thursday. I know this whole week is Holy Week but it usually doesn't really sink in for me until Maundy Thursday when I try to put myself back in time & replay the events that led up to Jesus death & ressurection. I pray that you will draw close to Him today & be blessed by His presence & peace.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for reminding me!!

Not about the song but about the day. :)

Kathy Eden said...

What...you don't like the song? :o)
You're welcome!

Angela said...

The song was well....

Thanks for the reminder. :-)

Kathy Eden said...

You're welcome Angela.
And if it wasn't for that song, there would be a lot of very boring bus rides out there! :o)

Gail said...

And 1 screaming child...it was the only thing that kept Sutton from screaming at the top of her lungs in the car on an 8 hour drive!!! We actually sang the ENTIRE song twice!! She finally fell asleep, we were all very hoarse but at least our eardrums were still working!!

Kristina said...

Gail....I am laughing....and can't stop!!!!!

Kathy thanks for the reminder. Our Easter musical really helpped rane mt thoughts in this year.

99 is not very long. I know the wait is hard, I only have 9 days, but it is agonizing, period no matter how long you have to wait!

Kathy Eden said...

Wow..Gail, I'm impressed...twice? That's a lot of singing going on! No wonder you were hoarse. :o)