Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Friday, December 19, 2008
Totally Random...Shakira pictures
I decided not to leave the other children out of the "random" picture thing so today is Shakira's turn :o)
Thanks for the prayers Cara! I'm sure she was estatic when she saw Sandy...she loves her soooooooo much! Sandy will definetely have to come visit her after she comes home. :o)
5 comments:
Another adorable kiddo! She has "macy gray" hair potential, ya know. :~)
:o)
Love this girl! She's such a sweetie! You should have seen how excited she was to see Sandy:) Praying for you guys!
Thanks for the prayers Cara! I'm sure she was estatic when she saw Sandy...she loves her soooooooo much! Sandy will definetely have to come visit her after she comes home. :o)
shakira is joy!!
Post a Comment