Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Okay...I was hoping to have my post finished before anyone noticed!!! Not sure what happened but as soon as I typed T...it saved my post...and of course I wasn't finished! :o)
5 comments:
Hmmm...
Terrific?
Tornado?
Tom Cruise?
Tootsie roll?
Tacos?
I wonder where you were going with this... :)
Or perhaps Mr. T hacked in to your blogger account and left his mark?
Okay...I was hoping to have my post finished before anyone noticed!!! Not sure what happened but as soon as I typed T...it saved my post...and of course I wasn't finished! :o)
Ha, Yeah blogger is a bit weird sometimes. I like those shots of Phoebe in the tree, and your God-daughter is beautiful!
Great pictures! Phoebe's glasses are so cute.
Great Pics. Looks like you had a great thanksgiving!
Post a Comment