Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last year...


This time last year I was returning from Haiti. I knew I had to go see my kids before Christmas in order to celebrate Christmas with a joyful heart. That's where I "was" last year. Since then, there has been a lot of growth in me. Although I really wanted to go back this December, I knew God said, "No, not yet." I did not know why but it didn't matter because I have learned that his ways & timing are far better than mine. Now I know why & I am so thankful that he is blessing me & Phoebe with a trip in February. Go God!!! :o)

5 comments:

Hope and Rob said...

yeahhh!!!! So happy for your trip coming up!!! I can't believe how big Caleb is getting... I saw a pic of him on Bethany's blog! Seems like he was just a newborn!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

I think of you every time I wear my red Indiana sweatshirt--umm, I guess they are called hoodies now.

Salzwedel Family said...

I'm so happy you get to go in February - it will be here before you know it!

Amanda said...

And I hope you have to buy 3 more plane tickets on the way BACK HOME!

Kathy Eden said...

Hopefully only 2 tickets because Caleb is free until he turns 2 on May 19th :o)