Thursday, December 4, 2008

Making Progress!!!

I'm so pumped!!! Phoebe got a check in the mail today for $50 toward her trip! Thank you Jesus! This now puts her at $695 of the $1400 she needs for her trip. And on top of that, even though I did not make it public that I also needed $1400 for my trip, I currently have half of that amount. Praise God! Thank you Lord for your generous blessings & provisions! And...Phoebe got her passport yesterday!!! We are really excited around here!!! Even Randy...because he gets the house to himself for a whole week while we're gone :o) Please continue to pray & thank God for providing the rest of the money that we need for this trip. Thank you!

3 comments:

CG said...

Praying for the rest to come in right on time, and Randy SHOULD enjoy the house while it's quiet! It won't be that way for long!

Kristina said...

Praising !!!!!!!!!

Salzwedel Family said...

Praise God for His provision!