Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Those are THE BEST pictures! Who took them? What lovely, smooth skin he has! I can't believe how much he's changed since December. He's a little man now!
9 comments:
Too Cute!!!!
oh those are such kissable cheeks!! what an adorable godson i have!!
Thanks Kathy & Jordyn! I agree with you, you-you :o)
He is just so stinkin' cute, Kathy!
Too cute! What a handsome boy he is growing into.
Caleb is just so cute!!! His skin is just so perfect! Thanks for sharing!
What a cutie!!! I just love that smile.
Those are THE BEST pictures! Who took them? What lovely, smooth skin he has! I can't believe how much he's changed since December. He's a little man now!
Thanks Cara! Michelle took them.
Post a Comment