Thursday, April 17, 2008

Caleb's ears...


Please pray for Caleb. My little man has an ear infection. He is currently on antibiotics & tolerating the medicine well. Please pray that he will heal quickly & will not get any more ear infections. Thanks!

8 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

What a great picture! And yes, will pray for his ear infection!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Sarah!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Awe! We are praying for your little sweetie! Hurting ears are never any fun. Thank goodness the meds are agreeing with him. :)

Kathy Cassel said...

He's a sweetie. Funny to think about it. Ear infections are so common here and we just run to the doctor for the "pink stuff." I guess it must be available there too.

CG said...

Aaaaw! I'm sorry to hear that. He is so precious! I will definitely pray!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Colleen & Cara!
Kathy...I don't know how common it is for them to have the right meds down there...I don't think that common but since our orphanage also has a medical mission on the property that is supplied by medical professionals from the US, they have a lot "comparatively" speaking.

angela said...

poor kid! ear infections are the worst! i'll pray for his relief!

angela said...

oh they surely have the "pink stuff!" we have tons of ammox. in the clinic! we used it a lot. just ask carsen!