Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Chicken pox...
There have been active cases at the orphanage for awhile now & Caleb has finally gotten them. Please pray for his comfort & that he will heal quickly. Thanks!
Awww. At least it will be over with and one less shot he has to get : ) When one of mine got them (Easter Sunday) many years ago, I rubbed arms together so all three would get them--but they got them a week apart so we had over a month of chicken pox!
Aaaaw. Look at that sad little face! I am praying his case will not be too severe and will pass quickly. Poor little sweetie! It really is odd to see him looking anything but content & happy.
9 comments:
Poor little guy! His face says it all. Looks like he has a pretty good case of them, too. I pray he heals wuickly.
Awww. At least it will be over with and one less shot he has to get : ) When one of mine got them (Easter Sunday) many years ago, I rubbed arms together so all three would get them--but they got them a week apart so we had over a month of chicken pox!
I love that picture!
I have never seen him "pout" before. I don't blame him. I remember when I had the chicken pox...not fun!
Your poor baby. Praying for a quick healing!!!
awww. just look at that poor face!! :(
What a big pout!
poor kid! hope those pox go away soon! but he IS quite adorable with the pout face!
Aaaaw. Look at that sad little face! I am praying his case will not be too severe and will pass quickly. Poor little sweetie! It really is odd to see him looking anything but content & happy.
Post a Comment