Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
She's the cutest! I love that sweet face. And she is so friendly! She came right up to me in Haiti without a lick of shyness. I wish I were more like that!
7 comments:
Awww.
She's very pretty in pink.
How CUTE!!! I love these pictures. Wouldn't they be cute as black and white, in a frame that displays one side by side?
she cracks me up!
Ooooo! I like Sarah's b&w photo idea! I think that would look so cute!
I love these pictues, too! She's so darn cute!!!!!
Yes, I agree...Sarah that's a great idea! I'm going to have to add that to my "to do list." :o)
She is so cute!!!!!
I like the picture frame idea too!!!
She's the cutest! I love that sweet face. And she is so friendly! She came right up to me in Haiti without a lick of shyness. I wish I were more like that!
Post a Comment