
Here is a picture that fits into the "they look so much a like category." When I first saw this picture I was amazed. I'm too lazy to root back through hundreds of Phoebe's younger year pictures but if I did I could find a picture of her when she was 1,2, & 3 & put them next to pictures of Samara at 1,2, & 3 & you would swear that these two are biological sisters. I can't wait to see how they interact with each other. Phoebe had a friend come over to play this morning. Phoebe wasn't awake when she got here so I had the friend climb up the bunk bed ladder & wake Phoebe up. After the friend had went home, Phoebe said, I thought Samara was waking me up this morning. What a sweet thought! I can't wait until she can!
8 comments:
Isn't that amazing? Rebecca looks a lot like our youngest daughter Ella! God does such a wonderful job of knitting our families together. I love that Phoebe thought Samara might be waking her up! It shows the excitement and eager anticipation that she holds in her heart for the day when she will be united with her brother and sisters! God is doing the same thing in our family, as not a day goes by without our girls talking about what it will be like to have their brother and sister home.
Wow, such spunk! I love the observations that your friend "livingpurereligion" had about the excitement and anticipation... beautiful and right on!
oh, that's cute!!!
Ohhh I can't wait till that happens either!
I can see the similarities. I love Phoebe's "spunk".
Beautiful kiddos! I'm praying they get to come home to you very soon!
Thanks Amanda!
Definitely some similarities between those two that I can see! I can't wait til they're united at last!
Post a Comment