Sunday, April 20, 2008

Samara's stomach...


Please pray for Samara. I got a report yesterday that Samara "always has stomach pain but today she is ok." This is the first time I have heard about her stomach pain & have never noticed it when I was with her so I don't know how long this has been going on or any other details right now. Thanks for your prayers!

8 comments:

CG said...

Oh! I am sorry, Kathy! I'll be praying for her.

Kathy Cassel said...

Awwww. I can really relate.

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Cara!

Angela said...

Poor thing. I'll be praying. Thanks for sharing.

Brandy and Troy said...

Praying...Tayci had stomach aches every day. We decided to take the milk away and that helped!!!!

Sarah and Tim said...

Praying for her. Hopefully when Daddy's there, it will make it all better!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Awwwe.... I am sorry your little sweetie isn't feeling well. We are praying her tummy gets better quick!

Don't worry, Samara, Papa will be there soon to give you lots of hugs and crackers!

Kathy Eden said...

Update: she has a cold & worms. She's taking cough medicine as needed & worm medicine.