Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am...

Sorry that I was a day late posting this Colleen...I got side tracked :o)

I am: a child of God!
I think: that I think too much.
I know: that I know that I know that God is alive & loves me very much!
I want: my children to come home very soon!
I have: a wonderful family & friends, plenty to eat, & enough stuff.
I wish: to hear from my father that I haven't heard from for almost 20 years.
I hate: taxes & root canals.
I miss: my mother.
I fear: not being the person God created me to be.
I feel: constipated...not really...but I couldn't resist :o) I feel: thankful!
I hear: almost every noise in my house. I have very sensitive hearing.
I smell: nothing...my nose is stopped up :o)
I crave: chocolate almost all the time.
I search: for God's truth & will for my life.
I wonder: what the first week after the children come home will be like.
I regret: many things but do not dwell on them.
I love: Almighty God, my wonderful husband, my amazing children, my mother who is in a class all of her own, other family, friends, cats, dogs, & birds.
I ache: to hold my Haitian children again.
I care: about doing the best I can do with what I have.
I always: brush my teeth several times a day.
I am not: tall & thin :o)
I believe: Jesus Christ is my Lord & Savior.
I dance: not as much as I would like to. I use to dance a lot when I was younger.
I sing: with all of my heart.
I cry: during Hallmark commercials.
I don’t always: ask for help when I need to because I'm very independent & stubborn.
I fight: like a man :o)
I write: because I find it easier to express myself that way.
I never: go to Starbucks.
I listen: the way I liked to be listened to.
I can usually be found: at home 75% of the time.
I need: chocolate, milk, peanut butter, & sushi :o)
I am happy about: Randy getting to visit our Haitian children very soon!

6 comments:

angela said...

LOVE the part about starbucks!!!

Kathy Eden said...

I have a "thing" with Christians going to Starbucks but that's a whole nuther post :o)

It's Gonna Be Me said...

OOooo - taxes! That's a good one, Kathy!

Thanks for posting and keeping this going. It's kinda fun to stop and think once and a while. And, it's really fun to read about our friends and what they are thinking...

angela said...

i would be interested to hear that.

and i don't think you can be "late" in posting a blog!!!
:)

CG said...

I am enjoying reading all of these.

You are right, what is life without sushi?

I want to hear the Starbucks post, too!

Sarah and Tim said...

Count me in on the starbucks post. Get to writing sista!