Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Can you do this???
I don't know why this is turned the wrong way. It's the right way on my computer album but not here. Sorry about having to do the head turn thing :o)
You-you, I agree! It was so cute to watch because she just started doing it & it looked like something she had been practicing for a long time...very focused on what she was doing! Sarah...yes, I think she could be! Salzwedel family...thank you! Today was a major "testing" day with regards to listening & rules so I need to think about her adorable side :o)
So, it just so happens I had my computer on mute, so when I went to watch this I clicked UNmute just in case there was a song playing in the background. And there WAS- Graceland by Paul Simon, and I tell you, it went PERFECTLY! I seriously thought she was dancing to that song. So imagine my surprise when the video was over and the song kept playing! It turns out it was playing on another blog I had open in a different window! You really MUST try and listen to that song while you watch this. It is too perfect! I honestly believed you had edited that track in to the video. Ha!
8 comments:
i'm not sure i can! but she is so concentrated! she really looks like she had a whole routine planned out in her mind, doesn't she?!
She was seriously getting her groove on!!! How funny! She very well could be a choreographer!
She is adorable!
You-you, I agree! It was so cute to watch because she just started doing it & it looked like something she had been practicing for a long time...very focused on what she was doing!
Sarah...yes, I think she could be!
Salzwedel family...thank you! Today was a major "testing" day with regards to listening & rules so I need to think about her adorable side :o)
I am cracking up here, Kathy! Your little girl is such a ham! I love it!
...well... i could... but it wouldn't be very attractive.
Colleen...she's a ham all right! :o)
Lizzie...I can totally relate :o)
Oh, so cute!
So, it just so happens I had my computer on mute, so when I went to watch this I clicked UNmute just in case there was a song playing in the background. And there WAS- Graceland by Paul Simon, and I tell you, it went PERFECTLY! I seriously thought she was dancing to that song. So imagine my surprise when the video was over and the song kept playing! It turns out it was playing on another blog I had open in a different window! You really MUST try and listen to that song while you watch this. It is too perfect! I honestly believed you had edited that track in to the video. Ha!
Post a Comment