Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Monday, April 14, 2008
April Gathering...
These are pictures from our Haitian Adoptive Families Gathering that was held last Friday at my church. There are 9 families but unfortunately 4 of them were unable to attend.
It's nice that you have a group like that right in your area. Most people think we are crazy. It'd be nice to have someone to talk to who really understood what was going on.
I agree with you Kathy. We are so blessed to have each other to support & encourage one another. I don't know how well I would be going through this if I didn't have them to help me through it.
We missed you Michelle! Lizzie, why don't you make plans to come to our next one...at Papa & Mama Samendia & Jefferson's house sometime in the summer :o) Megan...I can't wait until the group looks even better when our children come home :o)
7 comments:
It's nice that you have a group like that right in your area. Most people think we are crazy. It'd be nice to have someone to talk to who really understood what was going on.
I agree with you Kathy. We are so blessed to have each other to support & encourage one another. I don't know how well I would be going through this if I didn't have them to help me through it.
Looks like fun. Sorry we missed it.
.... so jealous :)
that's a good lookin' Evansville group if i do say so myself!
We missed you Michelle!
Lizzie, why don't you make plans to come to our next one...at Papa & Mama Samendia & Jefferson's house sometime in the summer :o)
Megan...I can't wait until the group looks even better when our children come home :o)
sounds like a plan!
Post a Comment