Saturday, April 19, 2008

Almost...but not quite!


My little man is 11 months old today! One more month & he will be a year old. I can't believe it! He was 3 weeks old when we started the adoption process with him. I am so blessed & thankful to have been able to see him twice already. The first time at two months & the second time at 6 months old. We have been praying that he would be home by his first birthday but it currently looks like it will be after that. I am glad that Randy will be seeing him in May & can celebrate his birthday with him although it will be 2 weeks early. We can't wait for you & your sisters to come home!

4 comments:

angela said...

oh he was so tiny that first day his mama brought him in. and i just fell in love. he's gotten soooo big since then!

Elisabeth said...

o wow! i remember the very first post about him. you-you did the post on zimbolita and how she got to name caleb. and i remember you saying how your heart skipped a beat because that was the boy's name you & Randy picked out. & i remember him being in pink in the picture, and how that was funny to us silly americans!! :)

CG said...

He's such a precious little boy. I am sorry it doesn't look like you'll have him home before his first birthday, but I'm so glad his Daddy will be with him soon.

Angela said...

Wow, he is growing up fast. 11 months already. Crazy. He is such a beautiful boy. I am with Lizzie, I totally remember that post by You You and how God spoke to your heart about him. I'm glad Randy will get to see him in May.