Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
"Squirts & Shivers"
I know that many of you are eagerly awaiting details of my 2nd Haiti trip. I thank you in advance for being patient as I continue to recover from a significant case of the "squirts & shivers" that I acquired while I was in Haiti. I am also recovering from over stimulation & sleep deprivation as well but am thankful that I made it safely home, even though it was 12 hours later than planned. I will try to give you excerpts of my trip over the next few days. I will say now that our children are doing well & it was so wonderful to see them again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment