Thursday, December 6, 2007

An extra ornament???



We found our mischeivous kitten in the Christmas tree today.

9 comments:

Brandy and Troy said...

We had some kitty drama with our Christmas tree too. Those silly cats!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

How very sweet. Our cats are too big to do that now.

Kathy Eden said...

I have never had a cat just "sit" in the tree before. She's a trip!

Kristin said...

That is too funny. One of our cats just tries to eat the Christmas tree... silly Max!

Kristin said...

Meant to add that I WISH he would just sit in the tree - oh wait, he's 17 pounds that probably wouldn't work so well either... and NO, we're NOT getting a kitten just so it can sit in our tree!

Kathy Cassel said...

I have a Max, too. He's 8 years old and a sweet yellow tiger. I almost didn't get him because when we went to see four kittens a lady needed homes for, I was looking for a tortoise shell. She had two tortoise shells, a black (all three females) and a male yellow tiger. Well, he "attacked" one of his sisters and then scrampered up a curtain. I thought he was going to be the problem one and was just going to get the two tortoise shells.

But... I have a heart for adoption so I took all four! We had five acres of land at that time and this lady barely had a yard. And Max turned out to be the sweetest one of all! And the only one left.

Right now I'm trying to wrap presents and my fluffy dark tiger cat keeps moving to sit right on the paper or whatever I'm wrapping!

Shannon H. said...

Better than a squirrel!

Elisabeth said...

our angel fell off the tree multiple time thanks to our cat!

CG said...

Cats are just one of those things that make life worth living when it seems to be too much to bear. I thank the Lord for them every day.