Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Christmas cookie baking...
Phoebe & I started our Christmas baking the other day. We made a "few" cookies so far. I'm taking 9 dozen cookies with me to Haiti for the Christmas party.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am sure everyone will love the cookies!! Wish I was going with you all. Give my girl a big hug and kiss!
8 comments:
I am sure everyone will love the cookies!! Wish I was going with you all. Give my girl a big hug and kiss!
Hi Jamie. I hope they enjoy them. I wish you were going too! Definetely will give her hugs & kisses for you.
You're making me hungry again!!
Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. I wanna go too. And I want a cookie!
I see you are getting use out of the new countertop. :)
Sorry Brandy :o)
I wish you could go too Kathy. I can hook you up with a cookie...that's not a problem :o)
Yes, Angela, I am!!! You can tell Shawn :o)
oh wow! i had no idea!
fun!
I hope you don't mind me bringing them You-You...hopefully they will arrive in good condition & not in a bunch of pieces.
Post a Comment