Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Monday, June 18, 2007
One month old...
as of today. Our precious baby boy is one month old. We love you Caleb!!!
You-you, I guess I can "share" him with you :o) Thank you so much for all the wonderful care you give our children! Words alone will never be adequate to express our gratitude.
Oh, he is so beautiful. Reminds me of the third one we decided not to get--still a heartbreaking situation for me. I hope you can get all your paperwork done in time!
9 comments:
oh! i love this boy and i love this picture!
That pictures is ssoooo cute!!!!!
You-you, I guess I can "share" him with you :o) Thank you so much for all the wonderful care you give our children! Words alone will never be adequate to express our gratitude.
Thanks Jordyn!
Yep...he still has cute lips. :)
What a cutie!! I'm anxious to meet him as well as all the knew kids at the O.
I can't wait for you to meet him either...after me of course...which won't happen until I hug Shakira & Samara :o)
thanks, kathy! i love them all so much!
he's a sleepy lil boy! hehe Cute
Oh, he is so beautiful. Reminds me of the third one we decided not to get--still a heartbreaking situation for me. I hope you can get all your paperwork done in time!
Kathy
Florida panhandle(originally from Elkhart)
Post a Comment