Monday, June 25, 2007

Graduation Gown...


















I had to do some cleaning & organizing this weekend to complete the transfer of our bedroom things from our previous bedroom to our "new" bedroom. One of the things I did was to go through my Hope Chest that my mother bought me as my high school graduation gift. I was amazed at all the things I had thrown in there over the years. There was an assortment of graduation gowns...my high school gown, my two college gowns, & two of Randy's college gowns. We decided to trash all of them except for Randy's sash & hat from his Master's degree graduation but before I threw them out Phoebe decided to model my high school gown. Pretty hugh? :o)

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Hehe! She looks so cute but i am afraid it might be a while until she gets her own cap & gown, that fits! ;)

Michelle said...

Funny! I don't think I have any of mine. I bet Phoebe had a ball!!

Kathy Eden said...

Yeah, I can wait awhile until she has one that fits!
Michelle she really enjoyed it for about 3 minutes & then she said...I'm ready to take this off! She gets that honest because I didnt' like wearing any of mine. Would of skipped all of my graduation ceremonies if I would have been allowed to.

Angela said...

I love her big smile. Fun times!!

Tanya said...

Too cute! She is really photogenic! Pretty cool that she got to have her picture taken in a cap and gown at about the same time as the other kids.