Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Can't wait!!!






to see my children in person instead of looking at their pictures on the wall! 17 more days!!!

7 comments:

Elisabeth said...

But..but.. but that means i only have 10 days left! I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO! Well i am excited!

But i am also VERY excited you get to see your kids!!! :) :) :-)

Kathy Eden said...

I "hear" you about having so much to do before you leave. I've been "wiggin out" for the past 3 days about it when God finally told me that I needed to take a deep breath & chill!
See you soon!

Kathy Cassel said...

I'm glad you're going to meet your kids so soon. I've been reading your older posts and saw that your dossier is just ahead of ours. I turned ours in when we were there the last week in May.

We were going to name our Kaleb "Kaleb Andrew Fredlin (his Haitian name)" but then we found out his last name was Paul so we are going to name him "Kaleb Paul Fredlin."

Your Caleb makes me miss the third one we decided not to get. It still breaks my heart and I really do understand how you feel about your "Jonathan" because people don't know how hard it was to say "no" to the third child, especially after I'd held him and fed him. But I have five at home already and most have special needs. They are all on my other blog http://casselcrew.blogspot.com/ except for one who is a home for troubled youth. And we'd prayed that we would either have the money basically drop from heaven for the third or have worked out a loan for all three if it was meant to be and nothing happened. God was "silent" so I took that as a "no."

Don't forget to pack several of those water bottles with fans attached (Walmart 2.50). I even took a hot pot and several packs of ramen and the kids loved it!

I guess we both have a long journey ahead of us. I'm praying that they get the passport problems worked out long before we get to that point.

Blessings-
Kathy in FL

Kathy Eden said...

Hi Kathy! It's so good to hear from you. I will have to check out your other blog. It sounds like you're a very busy but blessed woman! I know we don't always understand why God says No when we want him to say Yes but I just have to believe, which I do, that He knows best & be at peace with that. It may not make it easier but it does make it bearable.
We're waiting for the money to come for the 3rd one & we're really struggling with it because we want to "do" something to make it happen & He's clearly saying, "Trust me. I will provide. You don't need to know how or when, just that I will." That's kind of scary to us but we know He will do what He says.
I have the water bottles with the fans but I didn't even think about a hot pot & ramen noodles.
Yes, we are fervently praying that the passport issues will be resolved quickly. I will continue to stand in prayer with you over our adoptions.
{{{{{{{{{{{{ Hugs }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I cannot wait to be with my babies again...hugging and loving on them. And I can't wait to see all of the other kids!

Kristina said...

I noticed that picture in your living room at your cookout! I thought it was sooooo precious!

I hope someone takes pictures of your meeting! I can't wait to see it!!!!

Not long now!

Kathy Eden said...

It won't be long now Jamie!
Kristina...I think Don plans to catch every tear I shed with his camera. He's just about as excited as we are!