Thursday, June 28, 2007

LIGHTEN UP!















I figured after the day I had yesterday I needed to lighten up today. These are pictures that I took yesterday when Phoebe decided that she needed to make me laugh...she succeeded!

11 comments:

Jordyn said...

Those are some funny pictures!!!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

She is really cute Kathy!:)

Lara said...

Your daughter is so cute!

Kathy Eden said...

You're right Jordyn...they are funny aren't they? She always knows when I need a laugh...just like I use to know with my mom.
Thanks Gretchen & Lara!

angela said...

and now she's made us laugh! way to go, pheobe!

Kristina said...

Yeah Phoebe!!!
LOVE the mouse ears!

Kristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Um, ok, I like the mouse ears, but the bra is even better!!! Thanks for the laugh!!

Kathy Eden said...

I'll let her know that she made you all laugh...she'll like that!
Yeah, not sure why she's so fascinated with my bras but she is.

Angela said...

Wow...

Elisabeth said...

HA! Phoebe! That girl sure is funny!