I had this AWESOME birthday party tonight with my friends...my neighbors across the street, people from my church, & all the area 3 A's families except for Don & Teresa's (they were driving home from their vacation) & I somehow "forgot" to take pictures! How in the world did that happen??? And I don't think anyone else took pictures either...drats!!!
8 comments:
That was really fun!!!!!!! We should do that again!!!!!!
Thanks Jordyn! We'll do it again in Sept. because that's when "everyone else" in my family has a birthday :o)
oh no!! that's horrible! happy birthday!
Thanks you-you! It's Wednesday but we celebrated it last night.
I just sent you some!
We all had fun! Thanks for having us over!
It was loads of fun! Thanks for having us over for your birthday! Maybe next year we should treat you.
Oh, and tell Randy I was craving his homemade salsa today. Yummy!!
Thanks for the pictures Kristina! But for some reason there aren't any of the "birthday girl" :o) That's ok...Phoebe is much more photogenic than I am!
I'll have to have Randy whip another batch of salsa up to bring to your house Michelle one Thursday.
Yeah!!! I'm hooked on the salsa!!!
Post a Comment