
Meet Cali...our newest addition to the family. She's a very young (not really weaned yet) kitten that a friend of ours found on the golf course that she works at. She couldn't keep it because her mom & sister are really allergic to cats. I'm "technically" allergic to cats & dogs but that doesn't stop me :o) So now we have a kitten to go along with our 4 year old cat who is afraid of Cali & our soon to be 12 year old cat that hisses at her.
12 comments:
Aww! That is one cute cat!
Thanks Lizzie! That's not a very good picture of her but she won't stay still long enough to get a good one.
Let's hope, she's a he. LOL!!!
It is sssssssoooooooooooooo cute!!!!
Michelle...you know I am so not worried if she is a "he" because I will have money in my pocket! :o)
I know that's why I said that. Bring on the boys!! :)
Sorry...think I have dyslexia sometimes...I got it now :o)
Oh your kitty is so cute.
Thanks Jamie! She fell asleep on Phoebe's bed tonight but I had to move her so she would still be alive in the morning. Phoebe wanted her stay in bed with her but I told her that it wasn't safe right now because the kitten is so small. So she's sleeping on her "bed" which is next to Phoebe's bed.
Just so everyone knows, I'm the one who said, Bring on the Boys. Not Jordyn. Oops!! Hopefully Jordyn doesn't say that for a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG time!! :)
That's what exactly what I was thinking when I read it! :o) I knew it was you...or at least hoping it was :o)
Oh how cute!!! I love kittens!!!
Post a Comment