Tuesday, June 5, 2007

BE STILL...























"Be still & know that I am God." I don't have a problem with the "know that I am God" part. I have a problem with the "be still" part. How do we make ourselves be still? I'm still trying to figure that one out but I figured if Shakira can be still & I know how hard it is for her...than I can too!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

You can do all things through Christ which strengthens you!!! I know it's hard. Just keep trusting!

Kathy Eden said...

That's what I keep telling myself :o)

Kristina said...

When you figure it out will you let me know too?
:)

Anonymous said...

I understand!! It is so hard to be still and wait. But we can rest knowing God has a perfect time and plan for all of us. I will be praying for you.

Kathy Eden said...

Sure will Kristina! :o)
Thanks Jamie! I appreciate it!

Angela said...

Yep, that's a toughie!!

angela said...

she can too! she's been so good in church. which is an especially tough situation for her since guerda's there and she LOVES guerda!! actually, last sunday she was sitting so still she fell asleep. which made her none to happy with me when she didn't get the lollipop that all the still awake kids get!

she's going to be sooooooooo happy to meet you!!!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Wow!!! I'm impressed that she fell asleep...really! I know you wouldn't want that on a regular basis but that's good to know that she can relax & just fall asleep. I so can't wait to meet her & Samara!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

I am so glad that I get to be there to see the girls meet their mama!:)