
I know this isn't the best picture in the world but it's the only one I have right now. I would like to introduce you to our 4th child...Caleb Andrew! If I gave you the long version of this story this post would be a mile long so you're going to have to settle for the short version which is I started feeling led by God to adopt a baby boy back in March. We had actually prayed about another child but Randy said he wasn't feeling led to adopt that child at this time. Then came Caleb...a precious baby boy that was taken to the orphanage at 10 days old. He didn't have a name so the Orphanage House Manager named him Caleb. The same name that we have had on "hold" for a boy since Jonathan Marshall died in 2001. This caught Randy's attention & we began to pray about it. After prayer & several "interesting" confirmations, we asked the orphanage permission to adopt a third child. We were granted permission yesterday & now we begin the journey to bring Caleb home. Please keep him & all of our family in prayer as we begin this journey. Thanks! And...no...he won't be wearing pink when he gets home!
14 comments:
YAY! God is GREAT! So happy for you guys!
The youngest brother of 3 sisters! Harrison ( my younger brother ) would die! He has already gone nuts from having just 2 sisters!
Yes, God is GREAT!!! We couldn't do any of this with out him.
Since I'm an only child I have no "perception" of sibling order or rivalary but I'm sure I learn about it real quick! :o)
:)
We are so excited for your family! As my grandma used to say - "may you be swollen in numbers and love and not in the ankles".
Thanks Shannon! I love your grandma's saying! A month before we adopted Phoebe a daugther of a patient I was taking care of prophesied that I would have "my quiver full". I think it's safe to say that I now have my "quiver full!" :o)
I am so excited about this!! I can't wait to see the two of you with your 3 other children in July! God is Great!!
Shannon, I think I love your grandma! :)
Thanks Michelle! I so can't wait to see all 3 of them. I wonder what the girls are going to think about him.
I am sssssssssssssoooooooooo happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! That is so wonderful. I had a feeling he was yours when Angela posted about him in your blog and you responded about his name. God is so good to reveal his plans for us.
It is going to be so much fun meeting you in person and seeing you all together in July.
I CAN'T WAIT!!! I wish we were leaving tomorrow.
Thanks Jordyn & Jamie! I wish we were leaving sooner too but I need the time to try to get Caleb's paper work caught up with the girls. Please pray that we can get it done before we leave.
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!! How awesome!!!!! We are happy for you!!! Praise God!!! And hey... you never know... your quiver could get more full! But it certainly is filling up quickly! PRAISE God!!!! And yes... Shannon... your grandma CRACKS me up!!!!!!!
Thanks Hope!
Yeah...go quivers!!
Somebody at church yesterday said, "You know...you might not be done yet...you could get pregnant." I'm like..."That's not even funny!"
Post a Comment