Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Hey Kathy, my name is Jamie. I was on the last trip to Haiti and loved meeting your daughters. They are so adorable and Samara can PLAY!!! Looking forward to meeting you in July...CANT WAIT!!!!
Hey Jamie, i am Elisabeth Shannon's friend or Gretchen's daughter or both! any way..i am going down in Haiti this July too! your not going for the medical clinic are you??? I am soooo excited about that!!! (I am training to be a nurce at 12 1/2) hehe. Well, i hope i will see you this july!
Sorry Kathy i do realize that this is your blog!:)
Hi Jamie! I'm glad you got to spend some time with my daughters. Are you going on the 1st or 2nd July trip? We're going on the 2nd one (July 14-21st). My husband & I thought it would be best not to do a medical mission trip the first time we meet the girls. Hi Lizzie...you're so funny! You're going to make a great nurse!
11 comments:
She cute from all angles!!
Thanks Angela...I think so too! :o)
I can't get enough of her smile up-right or up-side-down!
Me neither! She has an awesome smile that lights up her whole face.
Hey Kathy, my name is Jamie. I was on the last trip to Haiti and loved meeting your daughters. They are so adorable and Samara can PLAY!!! Looking forward to meeting you in July...CANT WAIT!!!!
Hey Jamie, i am Elisabeth Shannon's friend or Gretchen's daughter or both! any way..i am going down in Haiti this July too! your not going for the medical clinic are you??? I am soooo excited about that!!! (I am training to be a nurce at 12 1/2) hehe. Well, i hope i will see you this july!
Sorry Kathy i do realize that this is your blog!:)
Hi Jamie! I'm glad you got to spend some time with my daughters. Are you going on the 1st or 2nd July trip? We're going on the 2nd one (July 14-21st). My husband & I thought it would be best not to do a medical mission trip the first time we meet the girls.
Hi Lizzie...you're so funny! You're going to make a great nurse!
I love this girls smile!
I am going on the second trip in July. Hopefull you will still be there Lizzie.
I think she said she would be there for 3 days of the 2nd trip so we'll get to see her. Looking forward to meeting you in July!
Aww! Thanks Kathy! One can hope!
Post a Comment