Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Monday, May 14, 2007
60 More Days!!!
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good & not for evil, to give you a future & a hope." Jeremiah 29:11
I'm going in two days... if there is anything you want me to tell your girls let me know... you can email me at prayforasia@netzero.net We will be sure to cuddle them just for you!!!!
5 comments:
CUTE! I love the smile & toung! :) I can't wait to see you in Haiti! Only 53 more days until i get to love on all the lil haitian bebes!
Too cute!
Yeah, I liked the tongue thing too!
I'm going in two days... if there is anything you want me to tell your girls let me know... you can email me at prayforasia@netzero.net We will be sure to cuddle them just for you!!!!
Thank you so much! I appreciate it!
Post a Comment